Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Getting jobs and tasks using rest api.

Hii i am using rest api call to get data from bamboo server. But in the documentation i cant find any api call to get the jobs and tasks associated with it. Can you please help me with this. 

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Ankit_Prasad

Thanks a lot for your question and welcome to Community!

Please find this Bamboo REST API document as a reference for all available REST endpoints offered by Bamboo.

I understand that what you're after is a REST query to get you all jobs and tasks from within a given plan.

Honestly, seems like we have nothing at present that would list out tasks per planKey, but for jobs I found the following endpoint which shall be used with the GET method.

/search/jobs/{planKey}?searchTerm

Please find details in the above document.

Hope this help. If you found this answer helpful, please quote the message with "Accept answer" or share any further concern or ask with us per this thread.

Thanks, Gerhard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 9.0 is now available

Hey there, Data Center community! I'm Martyna Wojtas and I am the Product Manager for Bamboo Data Center. I’m excited to share that Bamboo 9.0 is now available. We purpose-built this platform to help...

304 views 0 7
Read article

Atlassian Community Events