Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting EU_WEST_3 error while importing a backup

Andreas Herold August 1, 2018

EDIT: In contrast to what I wrote the two instances didn't have the same version. The one that created the backup was on version 6.6.1 and the other one on version 6.2.2. So it was my fault. :-(

I have got a bamboo server running on 1 instance and everything works fine. I am using the build-in backup feature to backup all the important stuff from bamboo.

Now I want to start a new instance and use one of the backup archives.

So I am going to the import part of bamboo and then I choose the archive and all and after clicking import I am getting this error message.

Message: Invalid enumeration value 'EU_WEST_3'; not one of values of com.atlassian.aws.ec2.awssdk.AwsSupportConstants$Region
        at org.codehaus.staxmate.in.CursorBase._constructTypedException(CursorBase.java:337)
        at org.codehaus.staxmate.in.SMInputCursor.getElemEnumValue(SMInputCursor.java:1525)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.stream.ElasticImageConfigurationMapper.importProperties(ElasticImageConfigurationMapper.java:119)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.stream.ElasticImageConfigurationMapper.importProperties(ElasticImageConfigurationMapper.java:41)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.BambooStAXMappingHelperAbstractImpl.importXml(BambooStAXMappingHelperAbstractImpl.java:166)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.BambooStAXListImportStrategy.importListItemXml(BambooStAXListImportStrategy.java:252)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.BambooStAXListImportStrategy.access$100(BambooStAXListImportStrategy.java:21)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.BambooStAXListImportStrategy$1.importListItems(BambooStAXListImportStrategy.java:36)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.BambooStAXListImportStrategy.importListXml(BambooStAXListImportStrategy.java:223)
        ... 325 more 

What did I do wrong?

Additional information:

- I am using a mysql database

- the second instance has the same version (6.6.1) as the first one

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriel Ribeiro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 8, 2018

Hi Andreas,

EDIT: In contrast to what I wrote the two instances didn't have the same version. The one that created the backup was on version 6.6.1 and the other one on version 6.2.2. So it was my fault. :-(

Just to confirm and keep things more organized here, the answer to your question is that you were trying to import on Bamboo 6.2.2 an export generated by Bambo 6.6.1?

cheers.

Andreas Herold August 8, 2018

Hi Gabriel,

yes that is right.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events