It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Getting EU_WEST_3 error while importing a backup Edited

EDIT: In contrast to what I wrote the two instances didn't have the same version. The one that created the backup was on version 6.6.1 and the other one on version 6.2.2. So it was my fault. :-(

I have got a bamboo server running on 1 instance and everything works fine. I am using the build-in backup feature to backup all the important stuff from bamboo.

Now I want to start a new instance and use one of the backup archives.

So I am going to the import part of bamboo and then I choose the archive and all and after clicking import I am getting this error message.

Message: Invalid enumeration value 'EU_WEST_3'; not one of values of com.atlassian.aws.ec2.awssdk.AwsSupportConstants$Region
        at org.codehaus.staxmate.in.CursorBase._constructTypedException(CursorBase.java:337)
        at org.codehaus.staxmate.in.SMInputCursor.getElemEnumValue(SMInputCursor.java:1525)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.stream.ElasticImageConfigurationMapper.importProperties(ElasticImageConfigurationMapper.java:119)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.stream.ElasticImageConfigurationMapper.importProperties(ElasticImageConfigurationMapper.java:41)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.BambooStAXMappingHelperAbstractImpl.importXml(BambooStAXMappingHelperAbstractImpl.java:166)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.BambooStAXListImportStrategy.importListItemXml(BambooStAXListImportStrategy.java:252)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.BambooStAXListImportStrategy.access$100(BambooStAXListImportStrategy.java:21)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.BambooStAXListImportStrategy$1.importListItems(BambooStAXListImportStrategy.java:36)
        at com.atlassian.bamboo.migration.BambooStAXListImportStrategy.importListXml(BambooStAXListImportStrategy.java:223)
        ... 325 more 

What did I do wrong?

Additional information:

- I am using a mysql database

- the second instance has the same version (6.6.1) as the first one

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Andreas,

EDIT: In contrast to what I wrote the two instances didn't have the same version. The one that created the backup was on version 6.6.1 and the other one on version 6.2.2. So it was my fault. :-(

Just to confirm and keep things more organized here, the answer to your question is that you were trying to import on Bamboo 6.2.2 an export generated by Bambo 6.6.1?

cheers.

Hi Gabriel,

yes that is right.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Unable to add or edit Bitbucket Cloud repository in Bamboo

On 31 May, a GDPR-related change went live in the Bitbucket Cloud API that resulted in users not being able to create or edit Bitbucket Cloud Linked repositories in Bamboo. This API update removed t...

695 views 2 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you