I have noticed that when i pushed tests to run on bamboo, tests that working fine on local machine are failing on Bamboo several times. most of the time the problem is "Unable to find element exception" which tells me probably the test is running faster than the bamboo or remote machine - this is just my assumption. do anyone knows why is happening?
if you think it's because the test is too fast on bamboo, what can i do to solve this as i don't want to add too many wait for element function in between test because of CI.
I'm using the following tools:
Selenium WebDriver with C#
Just the FAQs! Welcome to the Community, and this Focused-FAQ! Here, we've pulled together some of the most frequently asked questions associated with Jira Service Desk (JSD). We hope ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs