Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find out the key of plan/project ?

belun June 16, 2013

How do I find out the key for a plan or a project once they have been created? I know I cannot edit them, but I would like to know them and use them to create a Trigger for another plan.

Also, can I specify a branch name (together with project key + plan key) when creating a trigger and setting the trigger condition "Only run Build if other Plans are currently passing" ? (I have 2 projects, each with a branch and I am editing the trigger for the branch on Project 2. I want to set a trigger so that the plan for the branch of Project 2 builds when the branch of Project 1 is ok)

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2013

You can find the project key or plan key from the URL of the same when you click on a project or plan. Does that help?

Regarding the second question, I don't think you have a trigger for that. But dependant builds might help:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Setting+up+plan+build+dependencies

belun June 17, 2013

thanks for pointing out the location for plan key.

as for the other part, it is an idea, but i don't know how to do it yet.

and, although a key exists for a specific branch inside a plan, there is an error saying this a job key, and you can not used it for "Only run Build if other Plans are currently passing"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events