cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to Bamboo Specs failed: Cannot find artifact with id: 105775107

Jesse Vander Heyden
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2019

I have a plan which refuses to export to Java Specs with the following message returned:

Export to Bamboo Specs failed: Cannot find artifact with id: 105775107

The plan was created via the Bamboo GUI, and it has a couple dozen tasks which do artifact download from other plans and does not create any new artifacts of its own.  I have clicked through each artifact download task, but none of them seem to reference an ID# similar to the error message.  How can I determine which artifact download task the Specs export is having trouble with?

The plan runs just fine, by the way, but I need to get the configuration exported.

Bamboo 6.8.1

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 vote
James DellaGuardia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 23, 2020

I ran into this error when there was a build Artifact defined, and the deploy environments had an Artifact Download task present which pointed to that artifact. But then the artifact definition was deleted, and the task updated to the default "All Artifacts", but there was still a link to that deleted artifact somewhere. It was only until I resaved the Artifact Download task that the incorrect config was cleared and I could export as specs.

Alex Naris
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 13, 2021

Ty sir that was it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events