Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export failed using xcodebuild command on terminal

Jimmy Harijanto August 1, 2018

I tried to archive my project using Bamboo, but it got failed on the export command (the build and archive process is succeed). I am using these commands below to export the project:

/usr/bin/xcrun xcodebuild \
    -exportArchive \
    -archivePath $CUSTOM_WORKING_DIRECTORY/build/Integration/AppMobile-iOS.xcarchive \
    -exportPath $CUSTOM_WORKING_DIRECTORY/build/Integration/ExportedProduct \
    -exportOptionsPlist $EXPORT_OPTIONS_PLIST_PATH \
    -IDEPostProgressNotifications=YES \
    -DVTAllowServerCertificates=YES \
    -DVTProvisioningUseServerAccounts=YES \
    -DTDKProvisioningProfileExtraSearchPaths=$PROVISIONING_PROFILES_PATH \
    -configuration $CONFIGURATION

But I got this in Bamboo:

2018-08-01 11:16:59.428 xcodebuild[15134:2349667]  DVTDeveloperAccountManager: Failed to load credentials for user@user.com: (null)
2018-08-01 11:17:31.678 xcodebuild[15134:2349660] [MT] IDEDistribution: Step failed: <IDEDistributionSigningAssetsStep: 0x7f88f750aee0>: Error Domain=IDEDistributionSigningAssetStepErrorDomain Code=0 "Locating signing assets failed." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Locating signing assets failed., IDEDistributionSigningAssetStepUnderlyingErrors=(
    "Error Domain=IDEProvisioningErrorDomain Code=23 \"There are no accounts registered with Xcode.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=There are no accounts registered with Xcode., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Add your server to your team in the bot editor.}",
    "Error Domain=IDEProfileLocatorErrorDomain Code=1 \"No profiles for 'application.id' were found\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=No profiles for 'application.id' were found, NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Store provisioning profiles matching 'application.id'.}",
    "Error Domain=IDEProvisioningErrorDomain Code=23 \"There are no accounts registered with Xcode.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=There are no accounts registered with Xcode., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Add your server to your team in the bot editor.}",

I have tried to add these line before the export command:

security unlock-keychain -p password /Users/xcodeserver/Library/Keychains/login.keychain-db

But still got the same. Any clue? Thanks.

1 answer

2 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2019

Hi! 

I hope it has been fixed. 

Could you share the solution with us? 

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events