Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during specs scan - Filename too long

danieldaeschle May 8, 2020

How can i fix this issue?

I uploaded my spec file. When scanning for spec files i get this error:

Error during specs scan:
com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.stash.repository.StashRepositoryException: com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException: Checkout to revision 6372f0a261ec16f76396921fc51ad89bd484f404 has failed.command ['C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\git.exe' checkout -f feature/dev_J200907-37_FrontendImplementation] failed with code 128. Working directory was [D:\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\serverSide\REPOSITORY_STORED_SPECS\repository-72057281-feature%2Fdev_J200907-37_FrontendImplementation\checkout]., stderr:
error: unable to create file CAM_00000_SAP_Administration/Frontend/Modules/Cam00000SapAdministration/CreateConfigurationView/CreateConfigurationView.less: Filename too long

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Victor Debone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2020

Hello @danieldaeschle welcome to the community :)

The error that you found seems to be a Git error, not Bamboo or Specs. I gave a look and found this information regarding long names on Git and Windows.

I hope that helps :)

danieldaeschle May 12, 2020

Yes, i found that as well. Seems like it's only possible on windows 10 1609. Currently, we have a Windows Server 2012.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events