cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Bamboo
  • Questions
  • Error Global.asax.cs(26,33): error CS0117: 'System.Web.Http.GlobalConfiguration' does not contain a definition for 'Configure'

Error Global.asax.cs(26,33): error CS0117: 'System.Web.Http.GlobalConfiguration' does not contain a definition for 'Configure'

Stuart Davies February 15, 2017

Hello All ,

We keep getting this error and were wondering if any of you have seen this before. We have run the ms build locally with the same parameters and seems to be working fine , i have checked that the said file is available in the packages folder as well

The parameters are as below

/p:Configuration=Release /p:DeployOnBuild=True;_PackageTempDir=f:\BUILDS\WEB\${bamboo.buildNumber} /p:PublishProfile="Test02" /p:PublishProfileRootFolder=C:\Users\Someone.reorgUAT\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\REC-API2-JOB1\Foundation\reorg.Api.V2\Properties\PublishProfiles /p:AllowUntrustedCertificate=True /p:Username=reorguat\someone/p:Password=something

Please advise.

Cheers

1 answer

0 votes
Stuart Davies February 16, 2017

I figured out this was due to a different version of the dll . I have System.Web.Http.WebHost.dll, v5.2.0 instead of the referenced System.Web.Http.WebHost.dll, v5.2.3.0 . Hope this helps someone

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events