Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DynamicBash.sh is not recognized while executing the Bamboo build. how to solve?

Arunprasath J November 25, 2020

As of Nov-2020: By using gitbash versioned code changes to bitbucket. Through Bamboo changes has to be deployed to Salesforce Org. 
Bamboo build fails with the error: "'dynamicBash.sh' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file". Was working fine previously. suddenly getting this error. Please suggest solutions.ere.png

Update: 14-june-2021:
Again we are getting the same error for another sandbox of same project.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2020

It looks to me like you are trying to run a shell script on a windows server - unless the windows server has a Unix-like command shell installed and configured, this isn't going to work.

You'll need to go to the windows server running the build and configure it such that the shell script is runnable by the Bamboo agent

Arunprasath J November 25, 2020

Hi Nic, its for Salesforce cloud. Its was working fine previously. Suddenly getting this error.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2020

As you can't run build agents on Salesforce Cloud, I have no idea what this has to do with your problem.

As I said, you'll need to configure your build such that the build agent has an environment that includes the scripts it needs

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events