Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody know why the Trigger I set are being removed by the System?

Joel_Enriquez April 21, 2020

I have set scheduled triggers on my deployment project, however every month(seems like a random day)  it seems the triggers are being removed

After checking the Audit logs

The Triggers are being removed by the SYSTEM

Do you have an idea why this is happening?Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Gerhard Forster
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2020

Hi @Joel_Enriquez,

That's really weird. Two hints here.

1. If you open <Bamboo home directory>/logs/atlassian-bamboo.log, so your Bamboo Server log and grep for either "Trigger has been removed"or anything with "trigger" or "removed", can you match that with an error or an exception? If so, you might want to google for this error / exception and see where it points you to. Possibly that guides a way to solve this issue out.
  2. Since the origin of this "trigger removal" is called out to be SYSTEM, if you check your system logs for the dates and times of the Audit log, what does that tell you?

As the incidence is seemingly SYSTEM triggered, I would not expect you to find a lot per step (1) from above. Even though, it's a chance and thus worth trying.

Finding something in the system logs, I'd regard as much more realistic. And as root of this issue, I could just think of any process on your Bamboo host that, for whatever reason, provokes that accidentially.

Another viable question is always this: Since when do you see this happeneing and what you made just before the first time that you saw it? That might have been some Bamboo-, system- or possibly network-wise change and it might get you more ideas of what to look into.

Hope that I could be of some help. For any further assistance that you'd like, merely get back to your Community per this thread.

Thanks a lot, Gerhard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events