Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Bamboo support SAP JVM.

abhinandan nandella April 1, 2019

I am looking for definitive answer on support of SAP JVM 8 by Bamboo 6.6.0 server. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2019

Do you mean if Bamboo is supported while running on SAP JVM, or wither it can run a SAP JVM for build/test?

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , I wanted to know if Bamboo is supported while running on SAP JVM. Any article or support page stating the same would be helpful. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2019

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , I did see that page but it does not provide direct information for support of SAP JVM. We need definitive answer to make the switch. Please direct me if possible. Thank you!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2019

Bamboo is only supported on the platforms listed there.

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2019

You may try to run it with SAP JVM and see if Bamboo starts with it. 

If it did, that's great! But if you encounter any issues later, Atlassian might not be able to support you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events