Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a bamboo job to pick HP Controllers available and start Performance Testing Execution

pawansinha4u September 3, 2019

I want to create a bamboo job to pick HP Controllers and Open the Scenario and start execution. I know this is available via Performance Centre but i need to run a test directly by controllers.

1 answer

0 votes
Victor Debone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2019

Hello @pawansinha4u! Welcome to the community :)

Is it possible for you to give some more details before we answer?

What do you mean by creating a Bamboo Job? Do you want to have a new item in the Job selector, thus creating an app for Bamboo; or do you want to write a shell script that is able to talk to HP Controllers?

Also, can you describe what are HP Controllers and Performance Center?

pawansinha4u September 4, 2019

Yes I want to have a task created may b a shell script which will pick up the controllers and start execution and get the results

pawansinha4u September 4, 2019

Forget performance center

hp controller is a tool which will emulate the 1000s of user for performing load test. 

Victor Debone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2019

Ok!

For creating a Script task, you can follow this page :) If you need some custom code and the Script task doesn't provide what you are looking for, you can write a Task plugin and include it into your Bamboo installation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events