It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Config docker task running hello-world container in bamboo Edited

HI I'm trying to just do a hello-world bamboo exercise by running a container, I have already added a task to pull from docker hub hello-world, but in the run container task under docker image, what do I type in?  Just hello-world? Or https://hub.docker.com/_/hello-world ?  

I just typed in hello-world and I got error:

/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:296: starting container process caused "exec: \"docker\": executable file not found in $PATH": unknown.

Failing task since return code of [/usr/bin/docker run --volume /home/bamboo-admin/bamboo-home/xml-data/build-dir/mybuildDIR:/data --workdir /data --rm hello-world docker run hello-world] was 127 while expected 0

Update:  I got it to work now, not sure why, but I removed the default /data folder under a run container and that worked.  

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 7.0 is here!

Hello Community, I’m Martyna Wojtas, product manager on Bamboo, and I'm happy to announce that Bamboo 7.0 is here! In this platform release, we have improved the Bamboo experience for eve...

2,130 views 43 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you