Clover reports not showing in Bamboo Reports Tab

I have integrated clover manually in my project and under Build > Clover, it is showing properly.

Screenshot 2016-04-13 00.00.20.png

However when I try to view it in Bamboo's Reports Tab > Reports. Clover related stuff doesn't show anything.

Screenshot 2016-04-13 00.01.37.pngScreenshot 2016-04-13 00.01.43.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote

Hi Ivan,

These Coverage, LOC and NCLOC charts aggregate data from build history. They're looking for metadata keys in build results named: CLOVER_BUILD_COVERAGE, CLOVER_LOC, CLOVER_NCLOC. The "-" character in the last screen shot attached suggests that is was unable to find any data. Please open build results from the specified date range (8-12 April) and check if these keys exist. 

In case they're not present, please check build logs for presence of Clover-related warnings or errors.

Cheers
Marek 

Hi @Marek Parfianowicz,

I can see the metadata keys in my build:

Screenshot 2016-04-13 09.14.00.png

And this one from a job metadata:

Screenshot 2016-04-13 09.18.35.png

Your metadata keys for a job and for a plan look correct. Could you please trigger data reindexing (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/reindexing-data-289277251.html) to check if this fixes the issue?

@Marek Parfianowicz, it works! Thanks!

Thanks for the prompt response @Marek Parfianowicz !!

@Marek Parfianowicz,

Is there a way to schedule indexing so we don't have to manually trigger it every time we want a report?

Why do you want to schedule the indexing? There's no need to do this (unless data is corrupted somehow). Did a problem with chart generation happen again? If yes, then feel free to create a ticket at support.atlassian.com.

The chart generation works after I did the indexing. However after a few days with several rebuilds, the chart is not updated. Its still showing from the previous dates. When I triggered again the indexing and generate the charts after, they were showing up to the latest. So I think I should always trigger indexing before I generate a chart which shouldnt be, right?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,490 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you