Clover reports not showing in Bamboo Reports Tab

ivankennethwang April 12, 2016

I have integrated clover manually in my project and under Build > Clover, it is showing properly.

Screenshot 2016-04-13 00.00.20.png

However when I try to view it in Bamboo's Reports Tab > Reports. Clover related stuff doesn't show anything.

Screenshot 2016-04-13 00.01.37.pngScreenshot 2016-04-13 00.01.43.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2016

Hi Ivan,

These Coverage, LOC and NCLOC charts aggregate data from build history. They're looking for metadata keys in build results named: CLOVER_BUILD_COVERAGE, CLOVER_LOC, CLOVER_NCLOC. The "-" character in the last screen shot attached suggests that is was unable to find any data. Please open build results from the specified date range (8-12 April) and check if these keys exist. 

In case they're not present, please check build logs for presence of Clover-related warnings or errors.

Cheers
Marek 

Hi @Marek Parfianowicz,

I can see the metadata keys in my build:

Screenshot 2016-04-13 09.14.00.png

And this one from a job metadata:

Screenshot 2016-04-13 09.18.35.png

Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2016

Your metadata keys for a job and for a plan look correct. Could you please trigger data reindexing (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/reindexing-data-289277251.html) to check if this fixes the issue?

ivankennethwang April 13, 2016

@Marek Parfianowicz, it works! Thanks!

Mani Kuramboyina April 13, 2016

Thanks for the prompt response @Marek Parfianowicz !!

ivankennethwang April 16, 2016

@Marek Parfianowicz,

Is there a way to schedule indexing so we don't have to manually trigger it every time we want a report?

Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2016

Why do you want to schedule the indexing? There's no need to do this (unless data is corrupted somehow). Did a problem with chart generation happen again? If yes, then feel free to create a ticket at support.atlassian.com.

ivankennethwang April 18, 2016

The chart generation works after I did the indexing. However after a few days with several rebuilds, the chart is not updated. Its still showing from the previous dates. When I triggered again the indexing and generate the charts after, they were showing up to the latest. So I think I should always trigger indexing before I generate a chart which shouldnt be, right?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events