Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register additional remote agent.

schow-lmi3d February 13, 2019

I'm getting and error when trying to load create another remote agent.

"PM Registration attempt rejected with a message: Cannot register additional remote agent. You have reached the limit for the number of remote agents you can have. Please upgrade your license."

I currently have a 10 remote agent license. I have 10 remote agents but as soon as I add another one the error pops up above. Even if I disable a remote agent I get the error.

I had the impression and was told by Atlassian support that 10 remote agent license only limited to how many remote agents could be processing a job in parallel.

1 answer

0 votes
Foong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2019

I currently have a 10 remote agent license. I have 10 remote agents but as soon as I add another one the error pops up above. Even if I disable a remote agent I get the error.

Bamboo is using online remote agent number for the license limit. 

I had the impression and was told by Atlassian support that 10 remote agent license only limited to how many remote agents could be processing a job in parallel.

Yes, cause the number of online remote agents are limited due to the license limit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events