Cannot get storage tag for a PlanKey which is a job key, plan didn't start

Aditi Gaikwad July 8, 2019

We are using bamboo on premise server.

Plan was running correctly but all of sudden , I am getting error as "Cannot get storage tag for a PlanKey which is a job key"

Since I don't have access to bamboo database to check if mapping is done or not(storage tag and plan key)

I have created plan.storageTag variable in bamboo plan variable section and assigned value which I collected from metadata tab from last build logs.

Then I executed plan and it was working as expected but next day when I tried to execute same plan then its giving same error as before.

Please suggest on this on high priority as this is stopping my deployment. 

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2019

Hi @Aditi Gaikwad

That is a strange problem.
I'll need to ask you a couple of questions to check if can help you with this problem.

Please share with us:

1. Is this problem happening when multiple plans or just with this specific one?
  2. Is it happening with multiple branches of just with a specific one?
  3. If you clone this plan does it work as expected?
  4. Are you running a new build or rerunning an old one?
  5. Can you share a chunk of your <Bamboo_Home>/logs/atlassian-bamboo.log so we can check this error in a better context?
    ⚠️Please remove sensitive data before posting part of your logs here.

I hope the answers to those questions will help us to move forward.

Aditi Gaikwad July 11, 2019

1.Its happening for just one specific plan

2.Its is happening with multiple branches

3.I cloned plan and checked then also it was not working.

4.I have tried both ways.

Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2019

Hi @Aditi Gaikwad

Thank you for the answers, but I'm afraid we will need to check the DB to solve this one. The logs chuck I asked may help as well.

As the last resource (considering no DB access), I would try creating a new plan manually with the same configuration just to avoid the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events