Can we disable logging levels display for a particular plan in bamboo

Poojatr September 3, 2019

In the logs tab present in the Build details of a run. the logs shows SIMPLE, BUILD, ERROR for each type of command ran, Can we disable the display of logging type (i.e SIMPLE,ERROR)  for just one particular plan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2019

Hi @Poojatr

The logging levels for builds are hardcoded in Bamboo. The global log settings configuration (Admin >> Overview >> Log settings) will also affect the build results, but they cannot be configured just for a specific plan. Some of the build results are parsed from server logs which are affected by the global configuration I shared before.

• Is there a special type of problem you are trying to solve?
  • Do you think this is a common problem that requires a new feature in Bamboo?
    I'm asking this one because I was not able to find a feature request covering this topic in our system.

Let me know if you want me to create a feature request for this.

Poojatr September 9, 2019

Hi @Daniel Santos ,

I am parsing a python script (It has few shell commands ) , which will run few commands and evaluate these results, But Bamboo logs are wrongly classifying the output of these python commands as ERROR

Thank you

Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2019

Hi @Poojatr

Can you share a small example that I could reproduce locally to understand what is happening?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events