Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can´t access local install from bamboo (trial) with the admin user generated from the wizard

Victor Herrero Cazurro May 22, 2018

I downloaded a atlassian-bamboo-6.5.0-windows-x64.exe and i installed in my windows 10 computer, in the wizard, i selected express instalation and create a user, with credentials admin / admin, but i can`t login, any idea?

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2018

Follow these instructions on how to Restoring passwords to recover admin users

Hi, i don´t have \database\defaultdb.script file in bamboo_home directory

In the database i have an admin user

32769admin{PKCS5S2}NeoiOBqD5b59SasNoIfRpzZifJv7SFwBzeBcr6TLhDVy5w5/3yrk1Pp1yiSwTgomadmin@admin.com2018-05-22 16:49:20.67TRUEadmin
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2018

Try and reset the password to admin, here is the hash for it

{PKCS5S2}2ji+BcvOsgMOh5QGHHc+reOU2qvyHdf20E/0caC/Lf+u3+JvEst9prD15lLLpglJ

I run this query

update USERS set PASSWORD = '{PKCS5S2}2ji+BcvOsgMOh5QGHHc+reOU2qvyHdf20E/0caC/Lf+u3+JvEst9prD15lLLpglJ' where NAME = 'admin'

And i have this row

32769admin{PKCS5S2}2ji+BcvOsgMOh5QGHHc+reOU2qvyHdf20E/0caC/Lf+u3+JvEst9prD15lLLpglJadmin@admin.com2018-05-22 16:49:20.67TRUEadmin

But i don´t access with credentials admin/admin

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2018

Have you tried to re-install it? Also check and see if you can see anything in the log.

Victor Herrero Cazurro May 24, 2018

I have re-installed several times, but in all cases it gives me the same error, finally I opted to do an installation on a virtual machine with Centos 7 and the process went well, installing on windows was for convenience, thanks for everything

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events