Can Junit Parser collect multiple test results in the same directory?

Hans Sebastian November 21, 2011

I have a bamboo plan and have Junit Parser as one of the tasks for its run.

My tests generate multiple test results and they are all placed in the same directory. For example I have these under the working sub directory:

• tests/foo.xml
  • tests/foolib.xml
  • tests/fooutil.xml

In the JUnit Parser, I put test/* for the custom results directories. When I run, I only get results from the last file, which is fooutil.xml. Is this expected? Does bamboo only pick up one test results file per directory?

This is bamboo 3.3.2 build 2718.

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2011

I think you have to use ant-style regexp: http://ant.apache.org/manual/dirtasks.html#patterns

So, looking at your example I'd guess you have to specify "test/**" - double asterisk instead of single one.

edit: hm... after looking once again at the issue it seems to me that this shouldn't be relevant...

Hans Sebastian November 22, 2011

Thanks for answering. I really appreciate it. I will try your suggestions. All though, I may have found the reason for the test results from a file not being picked up by bamboo. I'll post another question for that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events