You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
I want to rebuild from an earlier label in Bamboo, using TFS repository. Or have Bamboo rebuild from a Change-set or a previous date/time stamp?
Bamboo supports rebuilds from a changeset by Running a customized manual build where you can Choose the revision of the default repository that should be used:
Choose a repository revision to use for the build.
- You can only choose revisions from the default repository.
- The build is not included in plan statistics or telemetry.
- SVN repositories use the revision number
- Perforce projects use the changelist number
- Git repositories use the changeset number
- Mercurial repositories use the tag
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.