Bamboo supports rebuilds from a changeset by Running a customized manual build where you can Choose the revision of the default repository that should be used:
Choose a repository revision to use for the build.
- You can only choose revisions from the default repository.
- The build is not included in plan statistics or telemetry.
- SVN repositories use the revision number
- Perforce projects use the changelist number
- Git repositories use the changeset number
- Mercurial repositories use the tag
G’day Bamboo customers, Bamboo DC 8.1 is now available with it the following features and programs: SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, and Crowd SSO In order to help admins with a simplified user manage...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events