I'm returning a html report using an artifact.
If I add in the filter just the html report, when I click on the report this is returned without applying format.
If I add in the filter **/*.* it's returning the same report without the folder and files are under the folder I'm adding.
How can I do it? The only thing I want it's having the html report correctly displayed.
Thanks in advance,
Thank you for your question.
The best way on helping you would be if you provide the build log with the Script task included in it, so I could have a better understanding to the build you are running and the artifact you are attempting on generate. Since the same wasn't provided, I will suggest you on:
please, add a Script task
echo "hello" >> greeting.txt mkdir foo echo "bar" >> foo/bar.txt
Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 6.14.21 PM.png
please, create an Artifact as per following:Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 6.12.57 PM.png
Now, when using the Artifact download task you are able to select which artifact you want to download and the location that artifacts will be downloaded to, relative to the build working directory.
Please, refer to the following documentation for further information.
If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.
Thank you for your understanding.
Rafael P. Sperafico
I’m a designer on the Jira team. For a long time, I’ve fielded questions from other designers about how they should be using Jira Software with their design team. I’ve also heard feedback from other ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs