Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build failed

Erik Boman September 11, 2018

Hello, i have trouble building with bamboo version 5.7.2. 

I suspect the problem is with a path to "Program Files/..." but i cant find the exact place of the error. 

"Could not find test result reports in the C:\company\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\company-company-JOB1 directory.

BUILD FAILED
Target "Files" does not exist in the project "company6 Build". 

Total time: 0 seconds
Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8"

Could it be the -Djava.io.tmpdir that has no citation marks that causes the build to fail?

C:\company\apache-ant-1.9.4\bin\ant.bat -Djava.io.tmpdir=C:\Program Files\Bamboo\temp\company-company-JOB1 -f build.xml

1 answer

0 votes
edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2018

Hi @Erik Boman,

Yes you're correct. The marks around -Djava.io.tmpdir="" is what is causing the error.  

Erik Boman September 12, 2018

Where can i edit this flag?

edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2018

You can try changing the path of tmpdir or specifying the same path with double quotes.

<bamboo-agent-home>/conf/wrapper.conf

Adding an additional line. For example:

wrapper.java.additional.3=-Djava.io.tmpdir="E:\temp\"
Erik Boman September 17, 2018

I do not have a wrapper.conf file, as i understand the setenv.bat file should be the equivalent. Can i set the tmpdir there aswell?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events