Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Bamboo plan with Plastic SCM

崔涵 December 26, 2018

Hi, all

When I built Bamboo plan with plastic SCM. At the beginning, everything works fine when first link SCM to Bamboo and build.  Then I made new changesets(2) in SCM and tried to rebuild in Bamboo, error appeared "Plan could not be started. Exception: Changes from 2@*@localhost:8087 to its parent couldn't be retrieved: Error: Input String was not in a correct format."  Then I add new changesets(3) in SCM and rebuild, the same issue appears.

Could anyone please to tell me,  what should I do to solve this?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 27, 2018

Hi @崔涵,

The plugin to integrate Plastic SCM was not developed by Atlassian therefore I believe this issue will be better addressed on Plastic SCM support. This is the page where you can get help from them: https://www.plasticscm.com/support.

I'll kindly ask you to share here the solution for this problem if solve it through the Plastic SCM support.

崔涵 January 3, 2019

Hi, the above issue is solved. Cause the plastic version i used is too old(version 5.X). After it is updated to 7.0, the bug is then fixed.

Like Daniel Santos likes this
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2019

I'll set this as an accepted answer so others can see this thread is resolved. Thank you for getting back to share the solution you found. I hope now you can do a lot of great things with Bamboo.

Take care.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events