Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket cloud , Bamboo Server and Sonarqube Server Integration

Bilge_Adam May 8, 2019
Hi, i was able to to use sonarqube server with bamboo server and bitbucket server. Now we are using bitbucket cloud for our repos. My question is how could i make integration with these 3 product. I made integration between bitbucket cloud and bamboo server using linked repository. When i want to integrate bamboo server with sonarqube server on bamboo plan detail it always give warning like bitbucket cloud and bamboo server dont have application link between them.
Is it possible to give application link these 2 product. And also our bamboo server is behind our firewall. We reach this site by using vpn connection. How could i use these 3 product for my ci process

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2019

Hi @Bilge_Adam

I won't be able to help you with this one since I lack Sonarqube knowledge, but I can give what I have from Atlassian side.

Bamboo does NOT use application links to talk to Bitbucket Cloud. The configuration between Bamboo and Bitbucket Cloud works just like you describe, through linked repositories. If Sonarqube needs a different configuration to work I guess their support team/community should be the right channel to guide you on this one.

I believe this is the channel you should reach: https://community.sonarsource.com/

I hope that helps you to move forward.

0 votes
Bilge_Adam May 10, 2019

Thanks for your help. I linked bitbucket cloud and bamboo server. And also integrate bamboo with sonarqube server. 

For bitbucket i find sonar for bitbucket cloud addon. I will use that for analyse results in bitbucket.

I have one question. What is the best practice for trigger build plan when bitbucket cloud pull request created?

Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2019

I'm glad you got the setup running.

What is the best practice for trigger build plan when bitbucket cloud pull request created?

Usually, we set the Plan configuration > Branches > When pull request is created feature that will create a Bamboo plan branch for every new pull request and will trigger a build for it. Once the pull request is merged the plan branch will be disabled and scheduled for deletion.

You can find more details about the plan branch management at Using plan branches.

Let me know if you need any clarifications.

Raju Adluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

Hi @Bilge_Adam 

How did you integrate with Bamboo server(with firewall) to bitbucket cloud?

Yes, I mean linking BB repos in Bamboo server?

Can you give us some more info on this.

Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events