Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bandana - UnsatisfiedDependencyException

Dave Attard May 28, 2023

i am trying my hand at writing a bamboo plugin and i need to use bandana to store keys however with the latest SDK i am getting an unresolved dependency, looking at other plugin examples in github, this seems to be the only thing i need to do to use it via dependency injection. I have tried using
atlas-run (default 6.8) and also atlas-run -v 9.2.1

i have looked everywhere on this, even in some opensource plugins that use bandanaManger, and i cant get though this issue

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.myorg.bamboo.TestPlugin’:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.atlassian.bandana.BandanaManager]: :
No qualifying bean of type [com.atlassian.bandana.BandanaManager] found for dependency:
expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations:
{}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [com.atlassian.bandana.BandanaManager]
found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}
import com.atlassian.bamboo.bandana.PlanAwareBandanaContext;
import com.atlassian.bamboo.configuration.GlobalAdminAction;
import com.atlassian.bandana.BandanaContext;
import com.atlassian.bandana.BandanaManager;
import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

public class TestPlugin extends GlobalAdminAction {
  private static final Logger log = Logger.getLogger(TestPlugin.class);

private BandanaManager bandanaManager;

public TestPlugin(final BandanaManager bandanaManager) {
    this.bandanaManager = bandanaManager;
  }

0 answers