It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bamboo script pushing new file in bitbucket but removing old one from it.

Ranjith_R I'm New Here Jun 18, 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to push report file from bamboo script task using " git push -u origin master -f" to my bitbucket repository.

my script task which i added in bamboo plan:

• git init
  • git lfs install
  • git lfs track ".html"
  • git add "abc.html" (abc.html is generated in above script which i haven't mentioned)
  • git commit -m  "abc html"
  • git push -u origin master -f

Using above commands i'm able to push it in bitbucket but Whenever i change file name and run the build , it is removing abc.html and saving other html file in repository .But i want to store each file in that repository.

As well as it is taking all code to the repository even when i'm not adding other files using git.I just want html files in repository.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Cannot save a repository using Chrome v83 and other Chromium based browsers such as Edge

Hello Bamboo Community, I'm Jey from Bamboo Support team. If you have upgraded your Chrome browser to version 83 recently, it is observed that the save operation just spins and never completes w...

417 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you