Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo not found in services.msc

Nayanatharha July 4, 2019

i couldnt find the bamboo running as a service in services.msc

2 answers

0 votes
anton_komir_cetitec September 16, 2019

Instruction (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO044/Running+Bamboo+service+on+Windows+as+the+local+user) could be updated: display name from "Bamboo build server" to "Atlassian Bamboo Bamboo".

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2019

How did you try to add it as a service?

If you just ran the installer according to the docs, what error did you get when it tried to add it as a service?

Nayanatharha July 4, 2019

the thing is i have already installed in my machine and i want to make it as a service, when i try to access the Installasaservice.bat it simply throws jdk and jre mismatch

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2019

You'll need to adjust your environment so that it points to the right version of Java, the one built into the Jira installation.  Set the JAVA_HOME variable to the root of the jre in the Jira installation, and make sure $JAVA_HOME/bin is in the path before the system installed Java, then run the batch file again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events