Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo job is failling

Cyril Velia December 1, 2019

Hi,

I'm doing the dragon slayer quest. I'm at the end of step 8 where i have to run a job with bamboo.

When i run the job, it's failing. I'm not able to find the reason even with the log file (i'm noob)

Can someone help me ? I give you the log

Thanks !

2019-12-01 16_11_49-Dragons - Main - Default Job 1_ Build log - Atlassian Bamboo.png2019-12-01 16_12_23-Dragons - Main - Default Job 1_ Build log - Atlassian Bamboo.png2019-12-01 16_12_51-Dragons - Main - Default Job 1_ Build log - Atlassian Bamboo.png

2 answers

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2019

Hi @Cyril Velia,

What operating system is the Agent that is building this task running on?

Whenever I have seen this it's usually because it can't find the executable (maven in this case).

On windows specifically there was a bug where user defined environment variables would override the system defined ones causing the exact symptoms you are seeing, but that has been fixed in version 6.10.2

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2019

Hi! 

In the log you can see maven --batch-mode returned -1  instead of 0 ./

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events