Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo java specs publish issue

sravani December 26, 2018

Hi All,

I can able to publish the specs till now in bamboo, but all of a sudden I am facing this issue.

Can any one advise me how to resolve this?

[INFO] Running class Publish
2018-12-27 13:03:17,355 INFO [BambooServer] Publishing plan APPS-SAMAS
2018-12-27 13:03:20,440 INFO [BambooServer] An error occurred while publishing plan APPS-SAMAS: Could not parse key 'null'
2018-12-27 13:03:20,440 INFO [BambooServer] (for more information, enable more detailed logging with system property -Dbamboo.specs.log.level=DEBUG)
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 4.815 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2018-12-27T13:03:20+05:30
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.6.1:run (default-cli) on project bamboo: Execution default-cli of goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.6.1:run failed: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: An error occurred while publishing plan APPS-SAMAS: Could not parse key 'null' -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.6.1:run (default-cli) on project bamboo: Execution default-cli of goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.6.1:run failed: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:215)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:156)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:148)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject (LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:117)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject (LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:81)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build (SingleThreadedBuilder.java:56)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute (LifecycleStarter.java:128)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute (DefaultMaven.java:305)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute (DefaultMaven.java:192)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute (DefaultMaven.java:105)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute (MavenCli.java:956)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain (MavenCli.java:288)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main (MavenCli.java:192)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 (Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Method.java:498)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced (Launcher.java:289)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch (Launcher.java:229)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode (Launcher.java:415)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main (Launcher.java:356)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Execution default-cli of goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.6.1:run failed: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

1 answer

0 votes
Rafael Pinto Sperafico
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2018

Hi @sravani,

In case you still unsure of what have caused the issue and described and continue on experiencing it, could you please re-run the Maven command as per follow:

mvn -Ppublish-specs -Dbamboo.specs.log.level=TRACE

And attach the output generated (you should expect something similar to):

[INFO] Found @BambooSpec annotation on class tutorial.PlanSpec
[INFO] Running class tutorial.PlanSpec
2018-12-27 12:21:58,312 DEBUG [FileUserPasswordCredentials] Looking for credentials file: /opt/data/bamboo/6.6.1/specs/bamboo-specs/.credentials
2018-12-27 12:21:58,321 DEBUG [FileUserPasswordCredentials] Credentials file found: /opt/data/bamboo/6.6.1/specs/bamboo-specs/.credentials
2018-12-27 12:21:58,334 INFO [BambooServer] Publishing plan PROJ-PLAN
2018-12-27 12:21:58,404 TRACE [RestHelper] Sending the following content to http://localhost:8085/rest/api/latest/import/plan via POST:
--- !!com.atlassian.bamboo.specs.util.BambooSpecProperties
rootEntity: !!com.atlassian.bamboo.specs.api.model.plan.PlanProperties
  description: Plan created from Bamboo Java Specs
  enabled: true
  key:
    key: PLAN
  name: My Plan

Making use of "bamboo.specs.log.level" in TRACE mode you can gather more information from Bamboo Specs.

Hope the above suggested helps!

Kind regards,

Rafael

sravani December 27, 2018

I got the same issue. Am I missing any dependencies in pom.xml?

HTTP/1.1 - failed, status: 400, error: Could not parse key 'null'
2018-12-27 17:25:00,069 TRACE [RestHelper] {"message":"Could not parse key 'null'","status-code":400}
2018-12-27 17:25:00,071 INFO [BambooServer] An error occurred while publishing plan APPS-SAMAS: Could not parse key 'null'
2018-12-27 17:25:00,071 DEBUG [BambooServer] {"message":"Could not parse key 'null'","status-code":400}
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 5.667 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2018-12-27T17:25:00+05:30
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.6.1:run (default-cli) on project bamboo: Execution default-cli of goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.6.1:run failed: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: An error occurred while publishing plan APPS-SAMAS: Could not parse key 'null' -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginExecutionException

Rafael Pinto Sperafico
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2018

Hi @sravani,

Thank you for your update.

Could you please search for the FileUserPasswordCredentials entry in the Maven log and copy/paste from there. Alternatively, would be possible to make the source code available to a temporary repository (e.g Bitbucket Server) so people could have a look and provide you with an input?

Does the issue happen to all Bamboo Specs you have attempted on running or only to APPS-SAMAS in particular? What happens if you follow Tutorial: Create a simple plan with Bamboo Java Specs, does the same issue happens?

Kind regards,

Rafael

sravani December 27, 2018

The issue is resolved. My manager enabled the GitHub status plugin in the manager app. That is not allowed me to publish the plans.

Now I disabled it. I can able to publish my plans now.

Thanks a lot for your response

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events