Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bamboo in Docker Containers - Red Hat Certified.

Noticed with 6.7 that there are official Bamboo base and remote agents that are supported and listed on Docker Hub. 

Any chance of getting these images certified and up on the Red Hat Container catalog? 

I think that would be really good for Atlassian to get these containers RH certified.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Allen,

Any chance of getting these images certified and up on the Red Hat Container catalog? 

That will depend on our product mangers and developer's decisions based on how many customers will have the same need as you. Please check our Implementation of New Features Policy for more details on how we prioritise n new features and improvements.

I've created an improvement request in your name for this: [BAM-20242] Certify Bamboo official docker containers to Red Hat OS. Please add any extra comments you have and adjust the description to better match your needs.

Thank you @Daniel Santos for your answer and putting in the Bamboo Jira tracker! 

Like Daniel Santos likes this

You are mostly welcome @Allen!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 7.1 is here and is packed with value!

I'm happy to announce that Bamboo 7.1 has been released and it’s overflowing with awesome new features. Top-voted issues First and foremost, a bunch of JAC top voted issues has been delivered - y...

587 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you