Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo express installation hangs on "Please wait while Bamboo sets up your instance"

Anna Allinger May 19, 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to set up Bamboo on my local computer. My express installation hangs more that 30 minutes on setting up the instance and is not finishing. Tried several times. Checked out the log in BAMBOO-HOME\logs and there I see a bunch of errors, e.g.:

2019-05-20 03:22:37,200 ERROR [http-nio-8085-exec-17] [DefaultDispatcherErrorHandler] Exception occurred during processing request: Unable to instantiate Action, com.atlassian.bamboo.ww2.actions.setup.SelectSetupStepAction, defined for 'selectSetupStep' in namespace '/bootstrap'Error creating bean with name 'reloadableBeanFactories' defined in class path resource [applicationContextPlugin.xml]: BeanPostProcessor before instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.transaction.config.internalTransactionAdvisor': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.springframework.transaction.annotation.AnnotationTransactionAttributeSource#0' while setting bean property 'transactionAttributeSource'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.transaction.annotation.AnnotationTransactionAttributeSource#0': BeanPostProcessor before instantiation of bean failed; 
I use jdk-12.0.1 and my JAVA_HOME environment variable is set correctly to the path "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-12.0.1"

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Anna Allinger May 20, 2019

The problem occured because I installed Java jdk 12 and it is not supported by Bamboo, so after removing it and installing jdk 1.8 instead the problem was resolved.

Preia Motheeram February 17, 2020

Installing jdk 1.8 worked for me too. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events