Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo builds with multiple logins

Devi Murugappan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 11, 2013

hi ,

Currently i am evaluating Bamboo for my organization.

i have setup multiple users for different plans and want the plan to be run by that user only.what should i do?I'm currently noticing Bamboo is running all the plans with the id i setup the bamboo.

Log snippet

simple	12-Mar-2013 04:38:13	Starting task 'ID' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.scripttask:task.builder.command'
command	12-Mar-2013 04:38:13	Beginning to execute external process for build 'STAR - STAR-RC Nightly - Code Sync'\n ... running command line: \n/usr/bin/id\n  -a\n ... in: /remote/srm391/clientstore/head_rcxt_qsch_migration/src\n
build 12-Mar-2013 04:38:13 uid=9059(devim) gid=31(synopsys) groups=31(synopsys),23031(sbg_pe) context=unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023

<th>Key</th><th>Value</th>
dependenciesDisabled false
ManualBuildTriggerReason.userName starmgr

1 answer

0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2013

Hi Devi,

I believe that you have set the user that can run your plan, however, Bamboo will always use his own system account to run itself and the builds.

If you want a more precise assistance. Please raise a support request at https://support.atlassian.com.

Cheers,

Lucas Lima

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events