Bamboo and PHP, including PHPCPD, PHPMD, etc

Hello!

My company has bought Bamboo 5.3. We are developing projects on PHP and we use a lot of PHP tools for improving our code quality. I have configured Bamboo for our project and everything looks ok, but seems to be that Bamboo works only with PHPUnit reports (generated in jUnit format). I cannot find any parsers for PHPMD, PHPCPD and PHPCS reports. My goal is that I want my build to be failed by some configured rules and to see reasons of fails in helpful reports. Do you have any recommendations, how can I configure my Bamboo instance with something else besides PHPUnit ?

I like Bamboo's user interface and integration with Jira and PHPStorm, but looks like it is not enough for comfortable improving of our team's code quality. Btw, TeamCity has worst user interface and Jira integration, but i has many built-in parsers for PHP reports. I believe Atlassian should have a solution for using Bamboo in PHP projects successfully.

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

I am providing two addons, View Checkstyle/CodeSniffer supports PHP_CodeSniffer, View PMD-pmd/PHPMD (mess detector) supports PHPMD.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,066 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot