Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo YAML Specs not creating deployment plan automatically

alexis.daciuk April 20, 2021

Hi,

I'm working in a PoC of Bamboo YAML Specs (we don't want to go the Java path really)

I'm using Bamboo 7.0.2 and Bitbucket 6.2.0 (those are the latest version I can run with our licence, we're in the process or renewal) running on Docker using Atlassian oficial images from DockerHub, using the latest version of PostgreSQL supported for each product in AWS RDS, the host is an up-to-date Debian 10 running on EC2 on m5.xlarge instance and running the lastest Docker-CE version (20.10.6 at the time of writing)

My YAML file has the following : https://pastebin.com/BqTzfKKt

The plan creation is working fine and my build process ends successfully without any problems (I know is not the best way, just recreating the old plan in YAML, refactoring comes after), the problem is with the deployment plan

After I pushed the updated YAML file with the deployment block, the deployment plan is not created automatically (I suppose it works that way, the documentation does not say anything about this), if I create the Deployment Plan and link it to the Specs Repository that has the YAML file, the environment (DEV) is not created automatically, and if I create the environment manually, the step defined in the YAML file don't load and it does not run

I'm doing something wrong here? the deployment plan is supposed to be created automatically as the build plan?

Sorry, I'm kind of lost here, the Specs Reference es very sparse in examples and there is a lot of try and error and I can't get this to work

Cheers
Alex

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events