Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Specs: Miscellaneous Plugins: How to use Pattern Match Labelling

Reggie May 14, 2020

I am using the Bamboo Specs feature on Bamboo Server (7.0.3) and I would like to be able to use the "Pattern Match Labelling" option normally available at the job level on the "Other" tab.

I am already using another similar option for "Miscellaneous Plugins" in YAML, named "Clean working directory after each build" which "Removes the source directory after each build. This may increase build times but save disk space". This one is at least partially documented here. It looks like:

version: 2

Build:
  other:
    clean-working-dir: true

That works great.

But I would also like yet another option (on top of it), something like:

version: 2

Build:
  other:
    pattern-match-labelling: true

But I just cannot find any documentation on how to enable this "other: pattern-match-labelling: true" option in YAML (if even it is available).

Aside from the very scarce info in the specs I already mentioned in the link above of course, has anybody found any docs on the Miscellaneous Plugins section?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2020

Hello,

All available options are described at documentation you mentioned. Other plugins support is not implemented for YAML Specs yet. We're working to add support of some plugins at next versions of Bamboo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events