Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bamboo - Shared Liberies

Hi,

I had worked with Jenkins Shared Liberies a time ago and now in my new company, we are using Bamboo as CI/CD.

I'm looking for a solution to standardize our Pipeline like a Shared Liberies where a writhe a standard pipeline than I can call that for each application and with that I avoid the "snowflake" for change things.

I really want to create a solution "as a code" to improve our pipeline and we have a lot of application create a standard is a good thing.

Have some solution to do the same with Bamboo

Reference links

https://jenkins.io/doc/book/pipeline/shared-libraries/

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @roliveira94

We don't have the same shared libraries concept in Bamboo. If I need a library for my project these are the options coming to my mind:

1. I get it from an external source repository by adding it as an extra repository to your build.
  2. I get it from an external artifact repository, like maven, nexus, etc.
  3. I get it from another plan that is building the library repository.

The mechanism you shared from Jenkins is not available in Bamboo.

Regarding the solution as a code, that is a different subject. Once we know how you will treat the artifact issue we can talk about the second part of this problem.

Do you think one of the options above could work for you?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 7.1 is here and is packed with value!

I'm happy to announce that Bamboo 7.1 has been released and it’s overflowing with awesome new features. Top-voted issues First and foremost, a bunch of JAC top voted issues has been delivered - y...

694 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you