cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo SCP Task

Adam Myatt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2012

For the recent version of the Bamboo SCP Task plugin there is now an SSH Command field. I can't find much doc for the task so i'm not sure what SSH command we'd need to use here for doing an SCP copy. Anyone have a link that clarifies this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2012

Adam, the random "SSH Command" field is a bug. Ive updated the plugin on the exchange with a fix!

Adam Myatt
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2012

Rock on. Thanks. I just pulled it down and it works nicely. Thank you!

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2012

IIRC, the SSH command is the command executed via SSH in SSH Task. It's not used in SCP task.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events