Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Rest API Port

Allan Morris May 12, 2020

I want to commence using the Rest API for Bamboo. Following the documentation is seems to default the port as 8085. How do I found the actual port that is used as none of the examples work when we attempt them on our instance.

1 answer

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

Hi @Allan Morris,

If you are an admin of the Bamboo server you can click on the Admin cog in the top right of the WebUI, and select overview in the drop down menu.

Once on the admin page scroll all the way down to the System heading in the left hand menu and click on General configuration.

On the General Configuration page you will see the base URL, which should have the address including port to access your Bamboo server.

If that shows that you are using port 8085 then there must be something else that is going wrong when you are trying to connect through the REST API.

Are you able to share any bits of what you are trying to run or the error messages?

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events