Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo REST API: how to get testId?

Robert Kulyassa April 5, 2018

Hi everyone,

I try to quarantine/resume tests on the REST API what works fine, except I can not get the testids anywhere (what is required by the quarantine call).

The

/plan/{projectKey}-{buildKey}/test/{testId}/quarantine

call needs the testId what I don't find anywhere else in the documentation. I could quarantine some test by checking the web interface in a browser, where the testID is part of the URL. That way obviously can't work in a script...

The most what I could have on the REST interface is the list of a quarantined job by the:

/result/{projectKey}-{buildKey}-{buildNumber : ([0-9]+)|(latest)}?expand=testResults.quarantinedTests

but this gives back the test list with class and method names, no testId.

Is it a bug, a missing feature or am I looking at the wrong place?

1 answer

0 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2018

Hello @Robert Kulyassa,

Thank you for your inquire.

Please, notice the endpoint /plan/{projectKey}-{buildKey}/test/{testId}/quarantine is not currently available in https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-bamboo/REST/6.4.1/, meaning it is used as an internal call.

Reviewing your inquire, I also agree Bamboo should provide a way to expose testId so it could be consumed in different scenario(s). For this reason, please find below a feature request raised:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-19816

I would encourage you leaving a comment to the link above, as well as voting and becoming a watcher so you can receive latest updates.

Kind regards,

Rafael

Robert Kulyassa April 9, 2018

Thx for the comment (and the ticket), so it's even worse, now I started to miss the /quarantine call as well...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events