Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Bamboo Plugin Development

I am looking to develop a plugin for Bamboo. I have downloaded the Atlassian Toolkit, and created a new Bamboo Plugin template. When I try to run it immediately, with no modifications, it says it has started Bamboo, but I only see a white page when I browse to the URL given.

Is the current default setup for a new Bamboo Plugin broken? Is there an easy fix to the config to get it working to proceed with creating a new plugin?

Thanks.

1 answer

Probably best to ask this over at https://community.developer.atlassian.com/c/bamboo-development.

However I have seen something similar happen in the case where we were using a recent version of jdk with patch version higher than 255: Bamboo Fails to start with java version higher than 255 - Bamboo KB 

Thanks. I'll go ask my question over there.

I did also run into that version higher than 255 issue as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 9.0 is now available

Hey there, Data Center community! I'm Martyna Wojtas and I am the Product Manager for Bamboo Data Center. I’m excited to share that Bamboo 9.0 is now available. We purpose-built this platform to help...

311 views 0 7
Read article

Atlassian Community Events