Bamboo OnDemand Artifacts Directory

I've currently configured a plan to publish artifacts as part of a build phase on our OnDemand config. However, the artifact directory that the build agent tries to publish to doesn't exist:

/data/jirastudio/bamboo/home/artifacts/BR-STGF/shared/build-00003

There is no /data/jirastudio structure. I found the following post referring to configuring artifact directories:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Moving+Bamboo-Home+of+an+agent

However, when inspecting the bamboo-agent.cfg.xml upon SSH'ing into the EC2 instance, any changes to that file are always overwritten after the bamboo agent starts.

Interestingly, the buildWorkingDirectory is valid and appears to be generated during the elastic-agent startup, however, no artifacts directory entry is created mimicing the /home/bamboo/bamboo-agent-home directory structure. How can I feed the appropriate artifacts directory path to the elastic agent?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes

/data/jirastudio artifact directory is located on the server, not on the agent.

Thanks! I was a bit confused by some of the labeling around those values. Got artifacts working, but ran into the git issue.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/128029/how-can-you-include-the-git-folder-in-a-bamboo-artifact

Would be nice to have a way to turn off that the Ant default exclude patterns via a bamboo config setting or just by default.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,070 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot