Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bamboo Java spec for task "Deploy on Tomcat" Edited

Using Bamboo Web UI, one can create task for Deploying web app on Tomcat, refer https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo0606/using-bamboo/jobs-and-tasks/configuring-tasks/configuring-a-deployment-task/using-tomcat-with-bamboo-for-continuous-deployment

But I would like to do this using Bamboo Spec for Java, Is there way to create such task using its Java API classes? Like VcsCheckoutTask, MavenTask, etc.

Or How to achieve this - I wanted to check out code, build it using maven and then deploy war file on remote tomcat server without its UI but through script/spec?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Do plan configuration with web UI, then use button View as Java Specs. It will generate Java code you can use to store config in repository

Thanks a lot :) I was not knowing this option under "Actions" or I overlooked.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 7.1 is here and is packed with value!

I'm happy to announce that Bamboo 7.1 has been released and it’s overflowing with awesome new features. Top-voted issues First and foremost, a bunch of JAC top voted issues has been delivered - y...

595 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you