Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo: How to get an AdministrationConfigurationManager in a CustomPrebuildAction?

Michael Haider April 5, 2019

I am trying to build a CustomPrebuildAction and need to access the resultsUrl from inside it.

Through similar posts here and elsewhere on the internet I have found that I can piece the resultsUrl together from base url and the plan result key.

I have managed to retrieve the plan result key via the build context, but I can't figure out how to get the base url.

I have read in a different post that I can try to get an AdministrationConfigurationManager injected, but it seems this is only valid for plugin modules of type Task.

In my CustomPrebuildAction I get a dependency injection error.

Does anybody know how to get an AdministrationConfigurationManager in a CustomPrebuildAction or else how to figure out the base url in a different way or even how to get a complete resultsUrl?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Haider April 5, 2019

I managed to get this working by using an AdministrationConfigurationAccessor instead which I retrieved via the ComponentLocator:

public class MyCPBA implements com.atlassian.bamboo.build.CustomPreBuildAction {

private AdministrationConfigurationAccessor administrationConfigurationAccessor = ComponentLocator.getComponent(AdministrationConfigurationAccessor.class);

Seems to work fine, I managed to retrieve the resultsUrl correctly.

AdministrationConfiguration config = administrationConfigurationAccessor.getAdministrationConfiguration();
String resultsUrl = config.getBaseUrl() + "/browse/" + buildContext.getPlanResultKey().toString();

HTH,

Michael 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events