You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
1. have a BitBucket repository
2. create a simple Bamboo build plan, with tasks
Then, make trivial code commits to the repository, it did not trigger the build.
There're few possible reasons
1. Please check manual build execution works as expected and Bamboo can checkout code. If there's any issues, save repository settings to refresh SSH key pair for Bamboo <-> Bitbucket Server authorization
2. Check AppLinks status for connected Bitbucket Server
3. Check configured triggers, there should be Bitbucket Server trigger (recommended) or Repository polling trigger