cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo 3.1.1 "Could not move tasks, task list is out of sync"

Ken Wood
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2011

While evaluating Bamboo 3.1.1, I created a task, which by default follows the task that was already present.

When I try to move the new task in front of the existing task, I get:

Could not move tasks, task list is out of sync

How do I fix this?

3 answers

0 votes
Ken Wood
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2011

Thanks for the info. Just FYI, it persisted even after a logout and login, then a logout and server restart. I resolved it by deleting both tasks, then re-creating them in the correct order.

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2011

It's a bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-8876 . It hasn't been fixed in the 3.1 series yet.

0 votes
Jens Schumacher [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2011

Please create a support request if you are still seeing this issue. That potentially sounds like a bug.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events