Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any recommended Bamboo training?

Chris Miller September 14, 2020

Hi, I'm new to Bamboo.  Does anyone have any recommendation for how to get trained up on this product.  I've seen a few videos on youtube, however I was looking for something that is deeper dive. 

thanks

2 answers

2 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 14, 2020

Hi @Chris Miller 

These links may be helpful for you:

It looks like something is in the works as the following was posted earlier this year:

Are there any plans to create training/certifications for the CI/CD tools (Bamboo, Bitbucket)? 

Jason Templeman Jun 09, 2020

Gary Barg ATLASSIAN TEAM Jun 10, 2020

This is on our backlog and we'll get to it in the next 6 months. Stay tuned. There is likely to be some self-paced training as well as instructor-led training.

1 vote
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2020

Hi @Chris Miller!

Welcome to the Community!

I 100% agree with you, Bamboo has always felt a little light on the Atlassian provided guidance.  I was going to recommend a course form the Atlassian University that provided an overview of integrating Jira, BitBucket & Bamboo together.  It was a great course for beginners but it don't look like it's offered anymore :(

@Ben Thoma @Kat Warner would either of you have any recommendations for Bamboo training?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events