Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Any recommended Bamboo training?

Hi, I'm new to Bamboo.  Does anyone have any recommendation for how to get trained up on this product.  I've seen a few videos on youtube, however I was looking for something that is deeper dive. 

thanks

2 answers

2 votes
Kat Marketplace Partner Sep 14, 2020

Hi @Chris Miller 

These links may be helpful for you:

It looks like something is in the works as the following was posted earlier this year:

Are there any plans to create training/certifications for the CI/CD tools (Bamboo, Bitbucket)? 

Jason Templeman Jun 09, 2020

Gary Barg ATLASSIAN TEAM Jun 10, 2020

This is on our backlog and we'll get to it in the next 6 months. Stay tuned. There is likely to be some self-paced training as well as instructor-led training.

1 vote
Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Sep 14, 2020

Hi @Chris Miller!

Welcome to the Community!

I 100% agree with you, Bamboo has always felt a little light on the Atlassian provided guidance.  I was going to recommend a course form the Atlassian University that provided an overview of integrating Jira, BitBucket & Bamboo together.  It was a great course for beginners but it don't look like it's offered anymore :(

@Ben Thoma @Kat would either of you have any recommendations for Bamboo training?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo Data Center 8.1 is now available

G’day Bamboo customers, Bamboo DC 8.1 is now available with it the following features and programs: SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, and Crowd SSO In order to help admins with a simplified user manage...

187 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you