Add at least one more task to the task list error in deployment project

My deployment project has been setup by following 2 tasks.

1. Cleanup Working Directory
  2. Artifact Download

but when I saved & return, I am getting message in How you want to deploy section.

Here I want to copy the artifacts to some folder in server.

2 answers

1 votes

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

In Step 2, the artifact is being downloaded from the build plan associated with the Deployment you want to run. However, Bamboo expects something to be done with those artifact (just/that will be) download. Since you want to copy them to a location in a particular server, you could be using a SCP task, for instance.

Please, refer to Using the SCP task in Bamboo documentation for further information.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

0 votes

If you dont want to complicate your life and want to copy artifacts to UNC path with Artifact Download you can add a random task and save your deployment. It will be marked as valid, then go back and remove that random task. Your deployment will remain valid despite having just 2 tasks.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,072 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot