0 tests in total showing when tests are run

Mark Devine November 5, 2015

Hi

I'm new to Bamboo and was wondering if I am doing something wrong. I am seeing 0 test in total in the test results for tests that are run through a bash script. When I drill into a plan and choose a build (whether the build was successful or not) and I click on the tests tab I see Rest Results 0 test in total. I see the line "See detailed test results for Default Job" and click on the default Job link and I also get 0 tests in total and nothing showing in the tests table. If you click on failed tests you get "There were no failed tests in this build. " and if you click on Successful tests you get "There were no successful tests in this build. " When I click on configure job it has tasks that are scripts that return 0 or 1. What am I doing wrong? I want my tests to show.

Thx

A

1 answer

1 vote
Marcin Gardias
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2015

In order to see test results in Bamboo you need to parse the results using appropriate task.

Go to you job configuration, click add task, click on 'Tests' to filter the list, choose the task that suits your needs (e.g. JUnit Test Parser) and configure it. Drag it down below the gray bar to make the task 'final' (final tasks run even if previous tasks fail)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events