It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

API to find Bitbucket repo corresponding to a Bamboo build plan

Hi community team

I am trying to find the last commit date and last commit author in the master and dev branches programmatically from a Bamboo Build plan.

Can someone point me to the right APIs to query a Bitbucket Server project and repo information from a Bamboo Server Build plan?

I can see a Bamboo build status in Bitbucket Server during a pull request, so the two servers are linked, but want to programatically navigate to the right Bitbucket repo, so that I can query the Bitbucket API for further details such as the last commit date and last commit author.

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 3.01.17 PM.jpg

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Cannot save a repository using Chrome v83 and other Chromium based browsers such as Edge

Hello Bamboo Community, I'm Jey from Bamboo Support team. If you have upgraded your Chrome browser to version 83 recently, it is observed that the save operation just spins and never completes w...

417 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you