Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Data Center 9.1 is now available

Hey there, Bamboo community! I'm Martyna Wojtas and I am the Product Manager for Bamboo Data Center. I’m excited to share that Bamboo 9.1 is now available and offering increased performance, enhanced security, and end-user improvements.

Optimized performance and reliability

The new artifact handler that uses the SFTP protocol for transferring build artifacts to and from a dedicated SSH storage server improves Bamboo’s performance by delegating all the heavy lifting to the remote server. The SFTP artifact handler supports both on-premise and cloud-based storage servers and is cloud-agnostic.

Thanks to improved performance of deployments-related REST API endpoints and UI views, the results are returned faster and the response time is less dependent on the size of the Bamboo instance.

Version 9.1 addresses the previously existing issue of many files per artifact creating a performance bottleneck: setting a package threshold allows for compressing surplus artifacts into a .zip file.

Enhanced security

Bamboo is now able to provide tokens and accept requests using the industry standard for online authorization - OAuth2, which makes it possible to securely and reliably exchange data with external applications. The external app can be granted limited or full access to the Bamboo server on behalf of the Bamboo user.

Developer productivity

Bamboo detecting pull requests originating from forked or directly cloned GitHub repositories, to create a plan branch automatically, helps to increase developer productivity.

Increase reliability and dev speed even more thanks to YAML Specs validator checking your YAML Specs configuration against a specific repository and checking for any syntax errors.

What’s more, audit log content is now searchable, so you can now search for a specific term in the audit logs (global, plan, deployment project, and agent logs) to find the data you’re looking for much faster.

Learn more about 9.1 release.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events